Our client based in Western Sydney is looking for highly skilled financial accountant to assist over the busy year end reporting period.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing teams and overachieving contractors will be given an opportunity to become a permanent team member.
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- Calculate, prepare and process journals to the GL to reflect the correct month end position for selected subsidiary entities
- Participate in completing consolidated month end results and reporting requirements
- Assist in the preparation of audit work papers for annual statutory reporting, including completion of Group Reporting
- Liaise with various departments to collate and consolidate appropriate financial information for the annual report
- Tertiary qualifications in a business/commerce or finance related discipline
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work closely with business clients and the broader finance community
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Immediately available and candidates with short notice will be preferred