Our client is a leading ASX listed Infrastructure/Engineering organisation. They are looking for a motivated Senior Financial & Treasury Accountant to join a high performing finance function. They are a fantastic organisation to continue your career with, having a proven track record of providing opportunities for further progression.
Reporting to a talented Head of Treasury, duties include (but are not limited to);
- Oversee month-end closing activities, focusing on balance sheet reconciliations, journal posting, HFM validations and P/L analysis.
- Handle intercompany mismatches, accounting issues, and queries from Group Finance.
- Conduct monthly variance analysis for corporate entities.
- Prepare treasury reports for debt movement, foreign exchange, cashflow, and facilities.
- Reconcile performance rights and hedge reserves.
- Review and consolidate annual budget and reforecasting for treasury operating costs.
- Manage CAPEX schedule for capitalised borrowing costs.
- Lead discussions with Tax for queries, annual tax return, WHT, and transfer pricing.
- Prepare annual financial statements for audited entities.
- Assist in group and local audits for treasury reporting.
- Lead and participate in projects and process improvement initiatives.
- A relevant Tertiary Degree in Accounting and a CA/CPA Qualification
- 7-10 years relevant experience in statutory reporting for a fast-paced, high volume and complex organization
- Proficient Excel skills and ERP exposure, experience with Quantum & Hyperion favoured
- A ambitious mindset with a desire to grow within this role and organisation
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Uncapped career progression opportunities
- Convenient office location - great facilities and culture
- Highly flexible work environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claudia Freiha at firstname.lastname@example.org