About the role:
- Management of all structural, Services & Finishing elements including coordination of secondary subcontractors
- Ideally have Townhouse experience
- Scheduling weekly work programmes
- Providing clear leadership and direction to the site team
- Attending and contributing to weekly site management meetings.
- Ensuring the safety of all personnel on site, including holding regular toolbox meetings and a solid understanding of OH&S processes.
- Trade qualified
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the construction industry
- Proven track record delivering projects for a head contractor is a must
- Strong experience in managing structures
- Demonstrated experience in subcontractor management, sire supervision and an understanding of safety systems
- Ability to lead and push the job forward to ensure the completion of the project is on time and on budget
- Reliable, hardworking, strong work ethic and an ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to build good working relationships with subcontractors and trades.
It has grown on the back of a dynamic, professional culture with focus on growing their client base and empowering their staff to ensure retention levels are high.
Family friendly environment, they offer flexibility and an enjoyable workplace.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Johnson on 0417045546