Reporting to the Head of People & Performance of a global food manufacturing business, located in Brisbane Northern suburbs. You will provide best practice human resources advice and support operations to help influence stakeholders to meet the business goals in a strategic manner. Lead HR initiatives to drive the site and People strategy. Working closely with the Head of People & Performance, Site operational managers, the L&D team, and the rewards team in a strategic manner.
This is a great opportunity to work for a strong, global brand leading HR initiatives on site to drive the site people strategy.
- Coaching and support to ensure effective and consistent implementation of HR policies and procedures, whilst identifying and recommending improvements to ensure alignment with a global and local focus.
- Providing advice and assistance, to ensure compliance on Employee Agreements and variations, working with Head of People & Performance to negotiate Collective Employment Agreements.
- Provide support to people leaders and site director through people management processes and escalations, along with the Operational Managers during the recruitment process.
- Engage with the talent management process with the L&D team, and the rewards team to identify budgets and ensure adherence.
- Degree in HR, Business, ‘or relevant field’, experience in similar HR related role in a commercial setting.
- Experience within manufacturing/FMCG will come highly regarded.
- Demonstrate the ability to navigate ambiguity and problem solve, to be able to consider all points of view in a scenario.
- Takes ownership and action, with the ability to influence stakeholders through excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This global, US listed business, has been operating in the FMCG industry for over 150 years. With a large historical manufacturing site offering great tenure for employees, situated in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane. This role will offer a wide array of development and strategic opportunities provided through their strong internal structure and award-winning HR functions. You will find in this role that you will be offered a multitude of career progression opportunities. Through being rewarded based on merit and provided with opportunities for mobility nationally and internationally, with their head office being based in Europe.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Haylea Smith, Principal Consultant Human Resources on 0491 286 873. firstname.lastname@example.org