An excellent position has been made available within a leading organisation in its market. You will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of the annual internal audit plan by completing individual audit engagements, assessing the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, recommending improvements to enhance the control environment and deliver operational and financial efficiencies, and assisting the Group Internal Audit and SOX Manager. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to better understand business processes, identify control gaps and recommend an adequate remediation plan.
Reporting into the Group Internal Audit and SOX Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assess the overall effectiveness of key controls against industry best practices
- Assess the design, effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify contributing factors to issues identified
- Recommend improvements to the overall risk management and control practices
- Review, challenge and provide input on the annual Internal Audit Plan
- Lead the process of establishing Group policies and procedures
- Actively prepare and participate in Control training sessions in an effort to promote awareness of best practice compliance
You will be a fully qualified finance professional with experience within a Big 4 accounting firm or in large complex organisations. You will have outstanding written and verbal communication with exceptional attention to detail.
- Report into a talented Group Internal Audit and SOX Manager
- Close to local cafes
- Close from the station
- Excellent work culture and clear development plan
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger on email@example.com