As a key part of the IT/Operations team, you will bring an innovative flair to the troubleshooting issues spanning connected devices, web portal, system performance and feature operation.
The company culture encourages fast-paced innovation and going that extra mile to exceed customer expectations. Left of field thinking to solve customer problems is always celebrated. They remain constantly driven to reward their customers' trust.
IT Tasks Include:
- Implement and manage server / application / network monitoring and alerting for both Internal and AWS environments.
- Manage PC environment (installation, maintenance, upgrades, updates etc).
- Manage Digium VOIP
- Manage printers and supplies.
- Ensure all server hardware is functioning as expected.
- Ensure the server room is managed to best practice.
- Perform patching and upgrades to enterprise applications.
- Perform routine changes to network configuration (port forwards, exceptions).
- Perform Active Directory changes (DNS, DHCP, Users, Computers, Groups etc).
- Review and adjust backup strategy as requirements change.
- Implement off site backups.
- Assess and respond to service requests for in-house software applications
- Manage provisioning of access to Confluence, Freshdesk, JIRA, Testrail, etc
- SysAdmin and basic training of internal tools such as Confluence, Freshdesk etc
- Software installations, Helpdesk enquiries and network support
You will have:
- 4 years + Demonstrable IT support experience
- Knowledge of Freshdesk desirable
- Knowledge of audio-visual systems and environments is highly desired
- Ability to work independently, participate effectively in a team environment and to develop collaborative working relationships.
- Highly effective organisational and time management skills
- Ideally some exposure to working in a DevOps environment