Working for a large high growth retail based organsiation this provides the platform to truly influence and make your mark across the wider group. You will be responsible for business partnering across a leading division, providing insights, analysis and executive reporting as well as contributing to wider group deliverables.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager you will be responsible for providing key financial performance analysis across the group. You will be partnering with all facets of the business (but not limited to):
- Leading the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Business partnering and delivering key insights to divisional GM's
- Suporting group monthly reporting requirements
- Providing strategic modelling initiatives where required
- Ad-hoc project work
You will be a CA/ CPA qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in an analytical role within a large Retail, FMCG or product based organisation. Communication will be a key strength of yours due to daily interaction with executive heads. Experience using SAP and strong Excel skills will be considered highly advantageous.
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at email@example.com