Fun, friendly, fast paced, and inspiring and that's just the General Manager who you will report into! This is a very broad role where you will look after end to end integrated marketing campaigns across TV, Radio, Outdoor, Instore, Digital and Social. This is a unique opportunity where there is genuine room to grow and develop that will allow for great long term career progression within a prestigious lifestyle retail brand.
Leading a small team you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the delivery of the ANZ Marketing Plan incorporating brand development and fast moving tactical campaigns. This is a strategic and hands on role where you are comfortable rolling up your sleeves and leading by example and getting things done at pace
- Responsible for ensuring the activity is integrated across the Marketing department and the broader business. Ensure all activity has clear business, marketing and communication objectives
- Lead the Campaign Management team to ensure all campaign material is briefed on time, to correct brief, adhering to our brand guidelines. Ensure their agencies are driven to meet deadlines, respond on brief and to budget.
- Create a consistent test and learn approach to measurement and reporting on the success of campaign activity through a rigorous Post Campaign process.
- Provide leadership, development and motivation to the team and agencies. When it comes to your leadership philosophy, you lead by example and know your team's success is your success.
- Develop and capitalise on their digital strategy where there is huge demand and they have a huge database of customers to target -work closely with the Digital and eCommerce to create an amazing customer journey both online and instore.
What you need to be successful
- Be an established Marketing Manager with a proven track record in a retail environment ideally from a fashion/lifestyle/B2C brands with comprehensive experience across all facets of marketing. You are a generalist at heart and can wear many different hats
- Approx 8-12 years of relevant marketing experience
- Personality wise - You have a positive and energetic mindset with a resilient and can-do attitude who can work in a fast paced environment. You like to care and nurture your team. You have high EQ, self-awareness and empathy and as a leader you can lead through warmth and strength
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- On offer is an attractive salary package, as well as the opportunity to join a retail brand with a rich heritage. The salary guide is $140,000 to $160,000 base + super + bonus and this is dependent on experience
- The business also prides itself on its fun, friendly but hard-working culture, with excellent work/life balance initiatives in place which make it a great place to work.
- This role specifically will provide the right candidate an amazing opportunity to get in at an amazing time of growth and really progress their marketing career with likeminded people at the leadership table
About the Company
Our client is an amazing Lifestyle Retail Apparel Brand. The brand has built a strong reputation for quality & affordable garments, as well as great customer service. But most of all they have an incredible culture built on a foundation of their internal values of trust, generosity and care. The business has a strong focus on collaboration and achieving overall team goals, and employs hard-working & energetic people that are proud to work for the company. Typically, employees are busy managing multiple projects at any one time, and are clearly passionate about their jobs.
How to Apply
Click APPLY and follow the steps provided.