This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to take a step into supportive environment and be apart of a large payroll group. This is an end-to-end payroll officer position located in North Sydney. Our client is keen to for a payroll officer who is looking for a step up into a senior payroll position.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the main responsibilities include:
- Process weekly & fortnightly time sheets including; overtime, casuals
- Process weekly & fortnightly time sheets
- Respond to all customer queries (face to face, telephone, email)
- Apply payroll knowledge, knowledge of company policies and procedures and problem solving skills to provide a quality response
- Preparation of EOM journal entries for allocation of employee entitlements (superannuation, on-costs).
- Assist in preparation of end of month work papers and journals for payroll related accruals (leave accruals, wages, provider commissions).
- Prepare and distribute annual leave and personal leave entitlement reporting on a monthly basis and other ad-hoc reporting as requested.
- Have experience in a high volume environment.
- Experience in award interpretation, system maintenance, PAYG and payroll tax.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and great customer service skills
- Excellent communications skills.
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and flexible working environment.
For any further questions please contact Hannah Lee at email@example.com