Sharp & Carter are currently retained by a well-known healthcare organisation who are looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager to lead and drive a major and strategic capital development project.
Senior Project Manager
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be responsible for establishing and overseeing a PMO, and setting up all associated processes and methodologies to support the agencies key role in the project. This will include a key contribution in the agencies design inputs and a high level of responsibility in the functional change and operational planning requirements that will define and drive the success of the specialist health facility. The project is currently in early scoping phases and your role will cover the full project lifecycle from developing briefs through to commissioning. Critical to your success will be an ability to manage complex internal and external stakeholder groups as well as procuring a range of key and specialist inputs into the project.
Successful applicants for this role will demonstrate the following skillset:
- Proven track record working on large scale capital development projects
- Demonstrated experience establishing a PMO and associated project management framework
- Ability to engage groups of stakeholders in a complex project
- Experience working in government funded projects will be highly regarded
- Proven high level of organisational skills and the ability to effectively problem solve
- Exceptional communications and a collaborative style, with proven ability to lead project teams
This is an opportunity to establish a PMO where you can truly influence project outcomes on a major and strategic capital development. This role offers excellent job security with an initial 3 year contract phase (with potential for a further 2+ years extension) for this landmark project. Working for a government funded organisation offers salary packaging benefits, a VPS6 salary equivalent package and a monthly RDO.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and to obtain a position description, please contact Ewan Ogilvie on 0498637330 or firstname.lastname@example.org