Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will work as part of a tight-knit HR team to provide trusted and expert partnering with your key stakeholders for the Australian arm of the business. You will provide Recruitment services to divisional and other business leaders to support the recruitment needs of the business.
- Identifying & reporting health, safety & wellbeing risks
- Ensuring team members and contractors are inducted and trained
- Operating with health and safety as a key consideration at all times
- Providing leaders with recruitment advice and assistance
- Designing sourcing strategies and attraction campaigns for development and construction
- Driving a proactive approach to the recruitment of development and construction roles through the creation of talent communities
- Carrying out tasks including but not limited to; writing adverts, head hunting, phone screening, interviewing, psychometric assessment, reference checking and offer negotiation
- Creating and managing recruitment supplier relationships, ensuring business partnerships are formed
- Leading projects that enable the delivery of the recruitment team’s strategy.
- Playing a role in the creation and delivery o social media content
- Attending events that enhance employers brand
- Supporting and mentoring other recruitment team and people team members with adhoc tasks as required
- Providing cover for the Recruitment Manager when required.
- Experience in a similar role
- A passion for helping people
- Collaborative and enthusiastic work style
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Stakeholder management experience
Sharp & Carter is proud to partner with this New Zealand-based business that is dedicated to caring for people. Working from the Melbourne head office you will be a part of the expansion into the Australian market.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume.
Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458