Our client is a global business with impressive products. They are based in the eastern suburb. This is a unique permanent role for a strong Software Architect.
This role will lead System/Software architecture activities for product development, propose architectural solutions involving system, software and hardware teams.
- Experience in development of complex embedded software architectures (e.g. embedded control units)
- End-to-system firmware design to include power management, diagnostics, communications, NVM, IO, RF, boot loaders, scheduling, RTOS and/or bare-metal implementations.
- Ensures maximise re-use through modular design (platform architectures, independence between packages, optimised interfaces / performance, scalable design).
- Support and align development teams to implement proposed architectures
- Strong working knowledge of embedded C including software component development across multiple architectural layers
- Understanding all levels of software verification and validation (static analysis, reviews, unit test, integration test, qualification testing, etc.)
- Understands the limitations of the electronic hardware and how it needs to be handled in software
- Ability to read electronic schematics and datasheets.
- Experience with Rhapsody (architecture modelling tool).
- Experience with AUTOSAR.
- Experience with security and safety related embedded systems.
- Radio technology experience such as BLE or UWB.
- Scripting languages (ideally Python)
Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at email@example.com for more information.