This is an excellent opportunity for a Tax professional with corporate tax experience and strong accounting acumen, looking to take the next step in their career. You'll be working for a leading retail brand organisation where culture and people are valued and innovative thinking is encouraged.
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare and assist with tax obligations including GST, FBT and Income Tax
- Tax Compliance, advisory and support
- Preparation and review of taxation matters
- Provide advisory on firm proposals and finances
- Project work
- Recognise and implement process improvement opportunities
- Ad hoc duties
You will be a driven Tax Professional with experience within a leading commercial organisation in conjunction with starting out within a Chartered or Business Services environment. You will have impeccable attention to detail and be able to build and foster relationships across the wider business.
- Join a business that is at the forefront of innovation and change
- Supportive and encouraging team culture
- Challenging and rewarding role
- Global business with high profile so proud workers
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger on firstname.lastname@example.org