As part of our client’s international team, you will help in their growth accelerate the roll-out of our connected services product portfolio manage a team of developers and have experience with both front and backend testing to analyse the positive impact it has on our customers.
This is a great opportunity to lead a team of software engineers and work for a growing company producing next-generation Products & Platforms in the Web, Telematics and IoT space.
Essentials – what’s required to succeed:
- Lead a team of test engineers that you help to select
- Define and implement test strategies for our products and services across web and mobile applications software.
- Develop software and test scripts to improve and automate testing and analysis.
- Own the test infrastructure and the quality of the data produced from our test systems.
- Work closely with the customers and our systems requirements engineering teams to define the test specifications.
- Prioritise testing efforts according to release timing and feature and functional priorities
- Lead the drive for scale and efficiency in the testing practice
You will have extensive knowledge of:
- Front end web testing for systems built-in and leveraging backend MongoDB and SQL,
- Maintaining test case coverage and documentation using the tools such as Testrail, Selenium, Confluence, Jira,
- Strong experience and understanding of CI/CD and source control management tools
- ISTQB or Agile Test certification (foundation level or above) is highly desired
- AWS or other equivalent accredited Cloud certification is highly desired
- Ability to write SQL and understanding of complex SQL Queries
- Proven experience in Test Case Writing, Test Execution, Bug Reporting and Test Summary Reports
- Hands-on experience in API Functional Testing and API System Integration Testing using tools like Postman and Soap UI.
- Developing manual and automated test cases
- Proven experience in designing test strategies and scaling with automation testing in a rapidly growing environment
- Experience with UI/UX
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Creating and executing test strategies, test plans, test cases, test conditions, and test scripts as well as peer reviewing others within the test team
- Experienced with unit, integration, and system testing, functional, stress, performance, usability, security, smoke, interface, regression, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Experience in testing within BI and data visualisation applications
Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.