Reporting to and acting as the 2IC to the Plant Finance Manager on site, you will provide a crucial link between finance and operations. You will provide meaningful and insightful reporting through commercial analysis, and financial support to the operational teams and leadership group around performance.
This is a crucial role within the business and one that will suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a larger group and seeking to further develop your abilities in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Produce accurate and timely financial reporting
- Operational reporting and analysis, including variance analysis around labour, variable, fixed and material costs
- Analyse data and prepare meaningful commercial reports to operations and management
- Review and investigate any discrepancies around costing
- Monthly consolidated inventory reporting and analysis
- Provide financial & KPI performance reporting
- Assist operations to prepare budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Monthly P&L’s and management reports
- Maintenance of BOM’s, costings, routings in recovery style accounting
Skills and Experience
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Business partnering and strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Exposure to QAD, MFG Pro or SAP would be advantageous but not mandatory
- Strong excel abilities
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this large and highly regarded food manufacturing organisation. Situated in the Sunshine Coast region with on-site parking available, they offer a fast paced, collaborative and friendly work environment. Given the size and scale of the organisation, there are strong career development opportunities for high performers.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 or email@example.com