- Management of all structural, Services & Finishing elements including coordination of secondary subcontractors
- Experience delivering high end residential projects
- Scheduling weekly work programmes
- Providing clear leadership and direction to the site team
- Attending and contributing to weekly site management meetings.
- Ensuring the safety of all personnel on site, including holding regular toolbox meetings and a solid understanding of OH&S processes.
- Trade qualified
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the construction industry
- Proven track record delivering projects for a head contractor is a must
- Strong experience in managing high end finishes
- Demonstrated experience in subcontractor management, sire supervision and an understanding of safety systems
- Ability to lead and push the job forward to ensure the completion of the project is on time and on budget
- Reliable, hardworking, strong work ethic and an ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to build good working relationships with subcontractors and trades.
It has grown on the back of a dynamic, professional culture with focus on growing their client base and empowering their staff to ensure retention levels are high.
Family friendly environment, with a diverse project range across high end homes, and high end extensions & renovations
The business will offer you excellent opportunity for progression as the business continues to grow.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alastair Bray on 0433697422