Reporting to the Plant Finance Manager on site, you will provide a crucial link between finance and operations. You will provide insightful analysis and relevant reporting through commercial analysis and support to the operational teams and the leadership group around performance.
This is a crucial role within the business and one that will suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a larger group and seeking to further develop your abilities in a challenging and broadly focused Site Operations Analyst role within the manufacturing sector.
This role will initially be offered on a temporary basis, however there will be an opportunity to be considered for the permanent role.
- Produce accurate and timely operational and financial reporting
- Operational reporting and analysis, including variance analysis including labour, variable, fixed and raw material costs
- Analyse data and prepare meaningful commercial reports to operations and management
- Review and investigate any discrepancies around costing
- Inventory reporting and analysis
- Provide financial & operational KPI performance reporting
- Maintenance of BOM’s, costings and routings
Skills and Experience
- Manufacturing/processing/logistics industry experience preferred
- Relevant degree qualifications in Business or finance
- Business partnering and strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong excel and systems abilities
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this large and highly regarded manufacturing organisation. Situated on the Gold Coast with on-site parking available, they offer a collaborative and friendly work environment. Given the size and scale of the organisation, there are strong career development opportunities for high performers.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 | email@example.com