This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation that promotes health awareness across Australia.
The projects are predominately government-funded and due to the growth of the projects, our client is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist the Marketing and Communications team to develop and deliver content through their digital channels.
- Curate content for social media, email marketing and website
- Regularly review the content on the organisations social media and website platforms to ensure their content is up to date
- Reporting on analytics of the campaigns
- Ensure the content is generating engagement
- Deliver social media content for upcoming events, company social media as well as fundraising campaigns
- Execute Facebook ads, paid and organic
- Content creation and execution experience on social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn,
- Immediately available for commencement, with a minimum two-month commitment
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks to ensure content is accurately created and maintained
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be committed, driven, resilient and comfortable working in a strong, fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task various projects within tight time frames
- Motivation to engage and manage contact with multiple internal stakeholders
With decades of experience in the health awareness sector, this organisation dedicates its efforts to prevent and minimising the harm caused to local communities across Australia.
With a strong presence in the health awareness space, you will be working alongside a highly engaged team who is passionate about the cause of the organisation.
- CBD Location
- Work closely with a highly experienced team to learn about the sector
- Down-to-earth team environment