This is a great opportunity to work for a growing and successful not for profit organisation with a strong commercial mindset. Based in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs and situated in a glorious location. This is an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Coordinator to join a growing business for two-months.
- Curate content for social media, email marketing and website
- Regularly review the content on the organisations social media and website platforms to ensure their content is up to date
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns
- Reporting on analytics of the campaigns
- Ensure the content is generating engagement
- Deliver social media content on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Execute Facebook ads, paid and organic
- Content creation and execution experience on social media platforms including Facebook and LinkedIn
- Immediately available for commencement, with a minimum two-month commitment
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks to ensure content is accurately created and maintained
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be committed, driven, resilient and comfortable working in a strong, fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task various projects within tight time frames
- Motivation to engage and manage contact with multiple internal stakeholders
With a strong growth in the not-for-profit sector, you will be working alongside a highly engaged team who are passionate about the cause of the organisation.
- CBD Location
- Work closely with a highly experienced Marketing and Communications team
- Down-to-earth team environment
Click the APPLY NOW button.