This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Social Media Manager/Specialist/Planner seeking their next step in marketing and digital.
You will ensure our client is integrating social media content into their broader comms plan that aligns to their overarching social framework. You will be responsible for management of all social opportunities which they activate alongside their creative and media partners. Driving clear efficiencies and optimisation of social content throughout all touchpoints, collaborating work style that optimises insight and results driven outputs.
- Ensure a clear social media strategy for each campaign, activity in partnership with the Social Media team, Channel Planners and social partners
- Supporting social media agencies to execute campaigns
- Manage a channel plan for social media that knits into the overall customer plan
- Ensure the social content work is tightly aligned to marketing comms activity: thematically linked, creatively connected and considered as part of all campaign customer journeys
- Work closely with the Marketing Comms team to oversee, consult creative development in line in social best practise guidelines
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to start ASAP or within 1-2 weeks
- 3+ years in a similar type role in social media
- Digital, social and content marketing experience
- Experience in managing the planning and production of social content
- Experience working for large brands preferably in Retail or FMCG
- Budget management
- Skilled multi tasker, with high attention to detail and great prioritisation skills.
- Well known and loved Brand
- Immediate start to join this exciting team
- 6 month term with the view to permanency
- Fantastic remuneration package and flexibility.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry on email@example.com