This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Social Media Manager / Specialist seeking their next step in an organisation where they can make an impact from day one!
This exceptional opportunity will create and manage the social media strategy across all social channels. This is a opportunity to implement your strategy and it is also very much a hands-on role where you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and execute world-class social campaigns and strategies for a truly amazing brand. Key responsibilities include:
- You lead and execute the strategy, ideation and development of content across all our branded social media channels, including Facebook and Instagram;
- Implement and create the social media content strategy in line with the brand growth ambition of the business.
- Manage the end-to-end social media plans from ideation to briefing the internal Graphic Designer to execution on Facebook business ad manager.
- You work with the marketing team and social media influencers to create and execute our social media ideas and strategies;
- You capture, measure and are accountable for reporting on the success of your team’s work and key KPI’s;
- You are accountable for consistently growing the online community and elevating the content and storytelling all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.);
- Proactively seek opportunities for growing the community including influencers / partnerships
- You evaluate and manage external vendors for social media campaigns, tools and platforms for the business.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience across similar type social media roles
- Facebook Business Ad Management skills are essential.
- Proactive and positive approach
- Creative – you know how to lead and deliver quality content;
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry on email@example.com