The Social Media Manager, is responsible for executing and driving the owned social media channels, including owning the social media content planner, curating, scheduling and promoting content against the content plan. The successful candidate is someone who lives and breathes social media + content, utilising all tools at your disposal to analyse, measure and report on social media trends and insights across all platforms to guide future planning and activities
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Social Media Manager / Specialist seeking their next step in an organisation where they can make an impact from day one!
- Develop and own the social media content plan.
- Execute all content across all social media channels (including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn), this includes creative content and copy in line with the brand values and overarching marketing plan.
- Create and distributes social listening reports to help inform direction of social media content strategy for campaign planning purposes.
- Monitors, assesses, and makes formal recommendations around emerging social media trends relevant to our business.
- Support internal stakeholders with any research and analysis requirements as needed, related to the social media channels, including presenting key insights from social media channels to the team
- Manage relationships with external partners such as Sprout (social media management tool) to ensure social media optimization and innovation.
- Remain relevant on industry trends in social analytics, including updates to native analytics platforms.
- Supports all additional miscellaneous, social-related special projects and tasks.
Required Skills and Experience
- Relevant Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in social media, communications, digital, or content related role
- Proven attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Organisational and multi-tasking skills, with a demonstrated ability to apply them to internal processes
- Experience with social media marketing platforms (i.e. Sprout)
- Strong content creation skills + copy writing an advantage.
- A positive can-do attitude, have a keen eye for detail, have initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to present recommendations and results to key stakeholders with confidence.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry on email@example.com