Permanent job opportunity based in Melbourne.
Our client is seeking to hire a Software Test Engineer who will be responsible for developing and executing manual and automated tests for software developed for one of their well-known and innovative products.
It will involve considerable opportunity to shape the long-term automated test strategy and framework for the product.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Developing an understanding of system and software requirements
- Developing and executing test cases for the requirements
- Documenting test results and identified defects
- Manage and maintain the test environment
- Collaborate with the developers and systems engineers to improve the test coverage
- Between 1 and 3 years of industry experience in a similar hands-on Software Tester/Test Analyst role.
- Understanding of Software engineering methodologies and practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of the purpose and formats of test cases, test plans and other common test artefacts.
- Highlight testing and quality concerns at all times.
- Completion of a tertiary degree in engineering discipline.
- Automated scripting languages
- Security principles and practices
- Self-driven, with ability to take ownership of tasks, clarify task objectives, and maintain focus on delivery.
- Excellent Communication skills.
If you are ready to take on a unique career opportunity, Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at email@example.com for more information.