This role will be primarily responsible in managing the design and build of the MS Dynamics solution to replace current CRM and ERP solution, ensuring that the outcome delivers robust, innovative, cost-effective, technically sound and efficient solutions for the organisation.
The role will be responsible for articulating architectural approaches, developing and validating the architecture and high-level solution design against business requirements, and providing direction and guidance to the implementation/delivery teams. The role is also expected to lead the creation of a technology framework and provide technical leadership to support of IT aspirations.
The Revolve Solution Architect provides direct control and guidance for the replacement of CRM ERP solution with the MS Dynamics platform but also extends into the operations of the implemented architectures. The successful candidate would also:
- Lead the development of technical standards to be applied in the implementation, management and use of Dynamics platform that underpins products and services. The standards will include (but not limited to) integration design, integration development and configuration, platform standards and configuration, exception handling, Linking IT processes, resources, and information to organizational strategies and objectives
- Lead the solution design and implementation of solutions to meet organisational requirements. Ensure the design is fit for purpose and delivered through configuration of the Dynamics platform. Limit the use of customisation of the tool to ensure future improvements, security patch and Microsoft updates are easily appliable.
- Enables the organisation to take full advantage of its information, infrastructure, hardware and software assets
- Protects the underlying IT assets of the organization
- Supports regulatory and best practice requirements such as auditability, security, responsibility, and accountability
- Promotes visible risk management. Provides oversight to reduce total costs of IT ownership.
- This is hands on role, where the successful candidate would be required to provide thought leadership on IT architectural analysis and be able to engage with Non-IT stakeholders.
Your Key Knowledge and Skills needed for the role:
- Extensive experience in designing enterprise software and defining solution architectures and technology for example in the CRM, Budgeting, Reporting, ERP, Call Centre space using cloud based SAAS applications.
- Experience in medium to CRM, ERP, Demonstrated experience on the MS Dynamics platform, particularly MS Dynamics CRM and Business central (or similar ERP offering on the MS Platform).
- Other desirable systems implementation experience: payroll and rostering
- Experience using agile development methodology, solution integration patterns, middleware, web services and Azure cloud.
- Demonstrated experience with systems integration and technical architecture. Knowledge of enterprise-grade data and information modelling concepts and tools. Understands, and is experienced in master data management, single customer view, and architecture models for integrating digital and HCM CRM/ ERP platforms to the wider enterprise.
- Demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional teams
- Experience working in an organisation with multiple platforms/technology set up/supported by multiple vendors required
- Experience working in a multi-sourced environment with multiple vendors responsible for the support of different platforms
- Understanding of business drivers and stakeholders’ requirements
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in the development of application and IT architectures and standards
- Strong technical design skills with understanding of application life-cycle management
- Sound problem-solving skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly to technical and non-technical staff
- Good understanding of Enterprise Architecture concepts, industry standards and best practices and frameworks
- Systems Architecture (Lead Professional Level)
Duration, Start date, Program and further details:
- Start: ASAP ideally start July/August 2022
- Duration: 14 Months
- Location: Working on site in South-East and remotely
- Direct Reports: None
- Indirect Reports: Vendor Development team
- South-East Melbourne Office
- Flexible Working Arrangements