Join my clients organisation as the Solution Designer, to engage in improving employee experiences to work securely, productively, and collaboratively from anywhere, on any device.
You will get to be a specialist in Microsoft Modern Workplace Technologies, especially SharePoint, Teams, Identity and Power Platform, and accountable for their successful adoption across the support office and stores.
This role is responsible for the ANZ region design, development and implementation of:
- Outlook as a replacement for all legacy email systems
- SharePoint as an Intranet
- Teams and SharePoint for Support Office & Store Productivity & Collaboration
- Help identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions and ensure that issues are resolved.
- Bring ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology platforms.
- Be the subject matter expert leading technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, production ready pilots for the Microsoft 365 suite.
- Generate technical designs of technology solutions that meet business requirements
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience designing and implementing solutions in one or more of the following technology groups:
- Office 365 Platform (Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Office)
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power BI)
- Current, formal certifications on Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, Teams, Identity, Azure, Power Platform. Certifications including, but not limited to
- MS-600 (Developer Associate / SharePoint / Identity)
- MS-100 / MS-101 (365 Enterprise Admin)
- MS-700 / MS-740 (Microsoft Teams)
- MS-500 (365 Security Admin)
- MD-100 / MD-101 (Modern Desktop)
- Experience with Microsoft Modern Endpoint Management (Windows 10, Intune, AutoPilot, SCCM Co-Management, Enterprise Mobility)
- Current certifications on the power apps and power platforms including:
- PL-100 (Power Apps)
- PL-200 (Power Platform)
- Experience with large scale cloud user/device management and migrations covering MS Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint as replacements for legacy on premise file sharing and intranet portals