The primary focus of this role is to generate business through the A&D market across Melbourne. Utilising a combination of existing leads coming into the business and your own network, you will ultimately take responsibility for revenue generation within a variety of commercial projects across the state.
- Manage & follow up existing leads coming into the business
- Use your network in the A&D space to get across upcoming commercial projects
- Following the specification process through the length of a project
- Track & use the CRM to maximise sales efficiency
- Be the ‘go to’ for the A&D community & represent the business
- Have sold into Architects, Specifiers & Designers across Melbourne
- On the road sales experience
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve results
- Business development capability to uncover upcoming commercial projects
- Privately owned business with great legacy
- Great A&D BDM role with scope to grow
- Great culture with continued growth aspirations in place
This impressive business has been in operation over 70 years and has established itself a great reputation as a leading business in the building products market across Australia. The business manufactures its range of products in Australia, and over the journey, has diversified its customer base to include Retail, Trade Merchants, Residential Builders, Architects & General Commercial customers.
The business employs over 120 people, many of whom have had long-tenured careers within the organisation. Head office is based in Melbourne and the business operates across Australia, and through recent strategy formulation, is now in a strong growth phase across each of its channels.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.