Our client requires a State Manager to lead their NSW branch operations. Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be responsible for the everyday branch operations as well as short and long term development of the sales for New South Wales.
This is a hands on role and will be instrumental in allowing the business to achieve its objectives. The successful candidate will become part of the management team responsible for developing operational plans and strategies for the business and particularly for the New South Wales Region.
Experience working/relationships with with Tier 1 residential builders is extremely advantageous.
Skills & Experience:
- A strong sales background
- A thorough understanding of product sales and installation within an operational environment
- Management of the administration, installation and service teams
- Ensure product delivery timeframes are met for all customers, internal and external
- Previous experience (5-10 years minimum) in a Sales Management or Operational Management Role at a Senior Level is preferred
- Building industry experience
- A proven track record of driving growth preferably in the building industry
- A proactive and positive attitude with a commitment to achieving results
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate operational activities with all other functions of the organisation to obtain optimum productivity and utilisation of all resources
- Understanding of reporting guidelines with the ability to meet deadlines
- Commitment to developing and training staff to ensure all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Industry emphasis on sales and operations is desirable
- Attractive salary package negotiable based on experience
- Company Car and Fuel card
- A performance driven incentive program
- Excellent career opportunity
- Autonomy to develop the role
- Progressive and expanding company
- Supportive team environment
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall - 0477434578 OR email@example.com