This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your Sales Management experience in a role with a primary focus on developing the sales team. You will mentor, train, upskill & lead a small sales team by implementing a sales framework, driving team culture & ultimately creating a high performance sales team.
- Spend time in the field with your team & customers and lead by example with sales process
- Implement proven sales methodologies to help upskill the team & drive increased performance
- Oversee sales cycles, margins, pipeline, call visits & revenue for your team
- Ultimately be responsible for achieving the budget for your channel
- Experience managing a sales team with proven background in driving team performance
- Passion for coaching, motivating & training salespeople via demonstrated methods
- Sales Management experience in B2B environment; having sold in to aged care, hospitals, health industries is a bonus
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to work with / sell to variety of key personnel
- Network of contacts in Procurement, Supply, Finance functions (purchasing decision makers) will also be an advantage
- Autonomous Sales Manager role with scope to shape & structure your own way
- Excellent company culture
- Global organisation with aspirations to continue growing
This global business has a proud history spanning over 100 years and operates in over 25 countries. Over the years, they have become an increasingly prominent player in the Australian market, and operate over a number of channels. They have a great culture and value their employees, offering a variety of career paths.
The business has a number of long-standing employees who are proud to work for them, many who have had the opportunity to transition into a variety of roles & functions across the organisation. On the back of continued success, the Australian business is now driving more of a sales-based approach to market.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.