- Manage and lead the month-end process and the preparation of the monthly performance pack.
- Support the coordination and delivery of the budgets and forecasts, ensuring accuracy, producing valuable insight materials for stakeholders.
- Track, analyse and report on freight and warehouse costs, variances against budget and forecasts.
- Providing supply chain costing for new products and channels.
- Partnering with the National Planning team to manage inventory and waste.
- Building financial models and sharing “next level” insights to understand the impact business opportunities and support business critical projects.
- Work collaboratively with the warehouse managers to identify, execute and deliver continuous improvement initiatives to optimise cost and operations.
- Supporting the warehouse teams with better reporting, commercial analysis, automation and assisting with the management of hotspots.
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have demonstrated expertise in finance roles within complex FMCG environments. You will possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to exert influence across the business will be fundamental. You will be inquisitive and driven and will enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bre Wood on 0499 448 672 / email@example.com