An industry leading Not-For-Profit is looking for a Support Administrator to assist in their support administration team to ensure the system is maintained and ticking over
- Timely response, logging and resolving reported faults in the system or its interfaces.
- Ongoing updating transactional data in related with Shift Reversal.
- Assist to coordinate where required between operational and support functions and IT.
- Provide a high level of customer service in a punctual, professional and courteous manner.
- Monitor the quality of data extracted from the system in the form of reports or exports to any third-party software or system.
- Ensure availability of the system by providing 1st and 2nd Level helpdesk support, troubleshooting, fixing and escalating issues.
- Escalate issues to third party provider
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent knowledge and minimum 2 years+ working experience.
- 2 years+ experience in client management software - Carelink is preferred but not necessary.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy, with confidence and capability in using technology and ICT systems to support project and business outcomes.
- Excellent skills in MS Office, Word, Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment and quickly resolve issues.