About the role
An exciting opportunity within an ASX-listed organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This systems accountants' position will help assist in the management and communication of the companies’ activities on a national scale.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Working with MYOB AccountRight software to input balances and ensuring data integrity
- Inventory Accounting
- Documenting core processes
- Streamlining processes & efficiencies
The successful applicant will have
Ideally, you will be an accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have had extensive experience with the MYOB AccountRight software and have a strong exposure to inventory accounting in your prior roles.
- Work for an ASX-listed Organisation
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Great location, close to public transport and local eateries
- Substantial salary + superannuation
About the client
Our client is an ASX-listed medical devices organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their industry.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at email@example.com or on 0439 014 028, quoting Ref No JB3772.