Permanent job opportunity based in Clayton, Melbourne.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join a client as a Systems Engineering Architect.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Design and development of innovative products and systems
- Contributing to the definition of end-to-end performance specifications, functional requirements and system architectures
- Ensuring quality centric methods are practiced and documentation produced to industrialise products for mass production
- Ensuring product designs comply with stakeholder specifications and applicable regulatory requirements
- Ensuring verification and validation activities are carried out in a timely and technically competent manner
- Supervising or conducting investigations or tests with critical analysis of obtained data and evaluation of results
- Investigating and recommending actions to improve product designs to reduce costs, increase reliability, ensure functional safety and enhance cybersecurity
What you can bring
The successful applicant will be results oriented, have the ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines, be a team player and have excellent organisational and communications skills.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Hold an Engineering degree that is recognised in Australia
- Experience using UML/SysML and MBSE modelling environments such as Rational Rhapsody
- Ability to program in MATLAB for modelling and data analysis
- Familiar with modern software development life cycle methodologies suited for complex embedded systems and system of systems
- Understanding of hardware design limitations due to commercial and technical constraints
- Experience in product development implementing short-range wireless technology standards such as Bluetooth LE, Zigbee and UWB IEEE 802.15.4z would be beneficial
- Good theoretical knowledge of cryptography and its application within embedded system applications would be highly regarded
- Mobile application development experience would be advantageous
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Vincent Cote Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org.