Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager of APAC and working closely with the current HR Manager of Australia and New Zealand, you will be an experience end-to-end recruiter, who thrives in a fast paced environment. You will take the lead through the consultation process with business managers to ensure the best talent is sourced, build active and passive pipelines, provide market insights, along with the development of value-adding services. This role will see you recruiting across the businesses portfolio and the APAC region.
- Full scope of end-to-end recruitment responsibilities coupled with the ability to directly engage passive talent pools and build a proactive pipeline of candidates to efficiently resource across business operations.
- Development and execution of innovative recruitment processes and employment branding activities.
- Have a genuine commitment to the purpose and values of the organisation, to ensure a positive experience for all candidates.
- Provide trusted advice to senior stakeholders through a consultative and proactive style on attraction, selection and hiring.
- Demonstrated experience as a Recruitment Consultant in an internal environment, or experience managing a high-volume desk within a recruitment agency.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a high volume and fast pace, you are well-versed in all strategic and operational components of internal recruitment and used to working to tight deadlines and recruiting many technical roles across a variety of portfolios at once.
- Exception problem solving and strategic thinking abilities, in face-to-face and virtual environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and pro-activeness to ensure workloads are effectively managed and prioritised in an ever-changing environment.
This organisation has a proud and long history spanning 100 years specialising in a range of solutions for the dental industry. They are at the forefront of innovation, delivering their products on a global scale. This company are a leading employer of choice and focus heavily on innovation, collaboration and nurture their culture closely.
How To Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information, please reach out to Lauren Fraser on 0499 441 381 or email@example.com.