Our client is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist who has worked in a target-driven environment. If you are looking for a STEP UP in your career and want to work in the fast-growing Australian construction business, then this could be the role you have been looking for!
Reporting to the Head of Talent, you will be a part of a dynamic and experienced team of Talent Acquisition Specialists. You will strive to achieve business-critical goals, and deliver an exceptional recruitment experience for all stakeholders and candidates.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Write engaging job advertisements that attract high-quality candidates
- Publish current vacancies on multiple platforms
- Review, screen, longlist and shortlist applications ensuring that candidates meet the requirement of hiring managers
- Conduct phone, video and face to face interviews
- Proactively build and maintain talent pools
- Support and coach hiring managers as required through the recruitment process
- Conduct/facilitate various employment checks and assessments (health declarations, police checks, Visa status checks)
- Maintain and update candidate database
- Make job offers and/or coach managers to do so
- Effectively maintain the administration of candidate documentation and database/file management
- Complete administrative tasks throughout recruitment processes including scheduling appointments, candidate and hiring manager communication
- Continuously look for ways to improve/implement delivery of service and practice.
Our client is seeking a vibrant and passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist who will bring a motivated and agile attitude to the role while driving continuous improvement and excellence.
You will be highly skilled in the following areas;
- Demonstrated experience in relevant recruitment or HR role
- Strong influencing skills
- Desire and ability to attract and develop talent
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Our client is a true leader in the construction space and has an excellent reputation across the National Market. Conveniently located in Mt Waverly, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience in a similar role to join a fantastic and inclusive team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458