Instantly recognised and iconic market leading and innovative multinational business who are true leaders in their industry. As the genuine #1 in their specialised field, their vision is to deliver high quality products to households around the world, whilst internally, develop and progress their staff.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager you will be the primary person in the tax and treasury space. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is the opportunity for extension and/or permanency.
- Taxation, treasury and insurance functions multiple entities;
- Monthly income tax lodgement & payment;
- Monthly GST lodgement & payment;
- Annual tax returns for all companies in the tax consolidated group;
- Tax effect accounting including analysis of effective tax rate;
- Tax forecasts for budgets and as requested;
- PAYG withholding tax returns;
- FBT schedules and details and prepare the FBT return;
- Audit assistance schedules and liaising with external auditors;
- Prepare and post tax effect journals;
- Assist with international taxation including transfer pricing;
- Manage foreign exchange contracts;
- Manage relationships with banking providers;
- Drive value and maintain relationship with insurance brokers;
- Responsibility for annual insurance renewals and declarations; and
- Maintain and provide Certificates of Currency to business as required.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fitzgerald at email@example.com.