Operating within sectors experiencing significant growth and investment, this company boasts a portfolio of diversified businesses. This national group employs in excess of 8000 people and provides services to institutions with significant influence.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of companies taxation environment and ensure the organization is fully informed and enabled, with relevant information, to make prudent tax related decisions.
- Ensure company complies with all tax related legislative, regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Maintain and continuously improve tax model and identify risks and opportunities through proactive scenario planning and modelling.
- Work with key stakeholders to optimize tax outcomes, including management of indirect taxes.
- Effectively manage tax and accounting requirements of trusts, partnerships and their members.
- Maintain and deliver accurate tax effective accounting
- Prepare and lodge accurate and timely income tax returns.
- Maintain and deliver tax & accounting assets register.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with other finance and key stake holders
You will be a CA qualified tax professional who has taken the 1st move from chartered ( Big 4 or mid tier) and now boasts a track record of success in a large corporate. You will have proven leadership experience, the ability to work within a change environment, and excellent relationship management skills. In return, you will work closely with a strong peer group, have exposure to the ELT and assured of progression on achievement of key objectives.
Please contact Jeff Harvey on 0413 082 614 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org