This global brand known as an "Employer of Choice" has been in consistent growth mode for decades delivering exceptional results. Globally in the Top 10 in their field, their Australian journey has seen them dominate the local market to be hugely profitable and consistently at the top of their game.
Excellent opportunity to be a part of the leadership team through people development, business partnering, and system/process improvements, this role will see you assist the Tax Director in optimizing the tax function, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee tax compliance obligations for all indirect taxes (GST, FBT, Land Tax, Payroll Tax, Fuel Tax Credits)
- Partner with key business stakeholders to address and resolve complex tax related matters
- Drive and maintain tax governance compliance framework (including control testing for the group)
- Drive, manage and effectively implement tax related initiatives, including process and control optimization
- Preparation and review of Internal advice and Position Papers
- Maintain relationships and liaise with external stakeholders (eg ATO, State Revenue Offices, tax advisers)
- Manage and liaise with the ATO with regards to client risk reviews and early engagement for the industry group
- Team management, including encourage, develop, train and motivate employees to reach their full potential
- Keep up to date on relevant changes to the taxation legislation and communicate with the Tax Director
As the successful candidate you will either be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years of Indirect Tax experience either from Big 4 or a large corporate, where you will possess strong communication skills, business partnering, commercial awareness and excellent tax advisory skills. Your experience will also include the ability to develop, train and motivate employees to reach their full potential.
Be part of a global business with a genuine finance career path available. Be mentored by industry best with development along the way. Onsite parking, access to health programs, flexible work from home policy and bespoke training. The team is high energy, dynamic and work in a supportive manner. You can make your mark in this role!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.