- Providing an exceptional Customer Experience with key clients which includes facilitating all administrative tasks associated with the build from sign-on through to completion.
- Workflow management including ensuring all key clients files and processes are up to date so that other departments can pick up work and collaborate on various different processes
- Extensive administrative support including updating and maintaining internal databases, formatting contracts, and reports, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties as required
This is a unique role that requires someone who has exceptional and proven relationship management skills as well as:
- Three years experience in a similar Customer-Focused role
- The ability to handle complex and difficult client related issues
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong Administrative skills
- Understanding the importance of quality and efficiency
- Ability to multitask and complete a number of tasks at once
- Can-do attitude and a positive mindset
About the client:
A true leader within the Construction field, our client is an employer of choice offering a warm and friendly culture, the ability to take ownership of your work, and training and development opportunities that will set you up for success. Due to continued growth across all of their specialised markets, they have a number of positions available for experienced, hard-working and customer-focused individuals to be a part of their business as they continue to be known as a true market leader.