- South Eastern suburbs based
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Ongoing support provided for your personal and professional development
Our client is an Australian-founded food manufacturing company, who stands at the forefront of innovation with an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. Fostering a high-performance culture, they are poised for sustained growth and are currently seeking a skilled and passionate Manufacturing Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. Join a company that excels in every aspect and become a pivotal force in shaping their enduring success.
About the role:
The Manufacturing team is responsible for operating and monitoring the manufacturing equipment safely, adhering to production schedules, and ensuring products are being produced according to quality standards. Reporting directly to the Manufacturing and Operational Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and adding value to the business, its operational staff, and client services. You will also be accountable for using your experience and skills to develop your team, enabling them to perform to an acceptable level, ensuring the business objectives are met.
- Coordinate manufacturing operations in line with production schedules and quality standards
- Ability to provide an understanding of basic machine troubleshooting across the manufacturing process.
- Support the Manufacturing Frontline Team to achieve a cohesive, flexible and goal-oriented culture.
- Ensuring all production equipment is operated according to the appropriate work instructions or SOPs.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record in a leadership role in a manufacturing and production environment.
- Strong people management, relationship building and leadership capabilities.
- Exposure to ERP systems (e.g. shop floor control functions)
- Dedicated and committed to human safety, food safety, and customer service.
- Knowledge of industrial relations issues.
- Intermediate operational IT skills.
How to apply:
To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact:
Nicole Tianihad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0411 333 547
Grace Wills at email@example.com or 0497 071 977