|Job title :||Technical Operations Lead|
|Job reference :||1096802|
This market leader is seeking a passionate individual who thrives in a team environment and delights in helping our customers solve support problems. You will have an innate ability to visualise results and the ability to create pathways to get there. As an active team player, you will be willing to put your hand up or your foot down when needed. They want someone with Telematics to hit the ground running.
As a key part of the OE operations team, you will bring an innovative flair to the troubleshooting issues spanning connected devices, web portal, system performance and feature operation. You will be comfortable documenting support processes and building an organisational knowledge base to ensure overall system performance.
You are comfortable and confident to:
• Work with customers and key internal teams to investigate technical issues as they arise in both devices and customer facing web portals
• You will be confident working with support and admin tool to enhance troubleshooting and system performance
• You will be able to develop processes for the resolution of technical challenges and customer issues.
• Apply a systematic approach to issue management, showcasing a sense of ownership of issues to drive towards enhanced customer outcomes
• A broad understanding of hardware, portal, and back-office system operations
• An upbeat personality with a min 5+ years experience in an IT support role
• Strong academic credentials in a computer science/engineering/IT degree (or similar)
• Exceptional people skills as well as being self-reliant, resilient, and highly proactive
• Be prepared to 'muck in' and do what we need to do to make it happen.
• Experience in telematics or similar field highly valued,
• Basic knowledge in generating process documentation