We are seeking motivated and collaborative individuals to provide administration support to various teams. The ideal individuals will have great interpersonal skills and will be keen to learn and develop their knowledge. You must be immediately available, and these roles may also suit individuals who have limited corporate experience but have strong technical and Microsoft office skills.
In these varied and dynamic support roles, you will be responsible for;
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls as required
- Answer and respond to incoming queries
- Diary and email management
- Updating and maintaining various internal databases to ensure they are accurate and up to date
- Manage and update all office documentation
- Providing administrative support to the wider team
- Ad hoc duties as required
The following experience is essential to progress with these roles:
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent phone manner, communication and customer service skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a number of tasks at once
- Have confidence in liaising with high end clientele and stakeholders
- Understanding the importance of being proactive and efficient in your day to day work
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.