Our client is the global leader in vehicle systems and are based in Brisbane. They are looking for an Tester/Software support to support a new project for their next-gen software tool. The successful applicant will be a tester that is able to patch, troubleshoot and test software. The role is a new role due to an upcoming development and as such the workload will be light in the first instance therefore, candidates will be required to provide basic software support, for reference typically this would be 3 tickets per day.
KEY DELIVERABLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute Tests.
- Document Bugs.
- Troubleshoot Issues.
- Re-Test Software.
- Manage support tickets (Level 1)
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years experience of working in a testing role
- Experience of react
- Experience of Python
- Good communication skills
- Curious mindset
- Follows the working manner and spirit of the company
- Autonomy, self-motivation and focus
- Respects the decision-making process and the organisation structure
- Reliability, accountability, flexibility & punctuality.
- Communicates progress without prompting.