Our client is a prominent provider of supply-chain solutions, specializing in importing and distributing food products for markets in Australia, New Zealand, and abroad. They are looking for a Transport Planner to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Daily liaison with 3PL’s & internal warehouses, and other relevant supply chain team members to ensure timely deliveries to customers through efficient transport planning.
- Plan, coordinate, book & monitor transport daily to meet customer delivery dates whilst adhering to Health & Safety & Chain of Responsibility policies.
- Coordinate pick-ups from warehouses as needed.
- Coordinate collection of sales returns from customers.
- Assist in releasing picks to warehouses as required & reconciliation of actual pick versus requested picks by order.
- Work as part of the Supply Chain Team to share ideas and improve operational efficiency to add value, reduce costs and meet customer service targets.
- Assist Management in ensuring effective relationships with third party logistics providers.
- Administration support/KPI monitoring for the Group Transport & 3PL Manager as required.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience
- FMCG background preferred
- Excellent planning skills & attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders (internally & externally)
- Good IT skills, in particular Microsoft suite of products and transport management systems
- Exceptional service ethic
- Analytical and numerical
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Julia Liow on 0426 201 406 or email@example.com