An exciting contract role has arisen for a Treasury Accountant with a multinational industry-leading organisation who is willing to assist the treasury function. This contract role is to primarily assist the Treasury Team with a banking consolidation project, streamlining bank accounts and cards across the organisation. In addition, this role will assist with treasury process improvements in preparation for a new ERP which is to be rolled out in the same timeframe.
Reporting into the Head of Treasury, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Successful transfer of bank accounts
- Effective communication, provide guidance and help to all account transfer stakeholders
- Successfully consolidate bank accounts and close accounts where possible
- Assist with review of bank reconciliations
- Ongoing assistance with treasury administration
- Timely and accurate maintenance of cards database across the banks.
- Ensuring that processes are fully compliant with internal control policies and audit requirements
- Other reconciliations and duties as needed
You will be a proactive finance professional with a strong background in the treasury function of a complex organisation. You will have exemplary attention to detail as well as strong stakeholder & relationship building skills. A background in financial services may also be considered advantageous.
- First-class training from an industry-leading organisation
- Onsite parking available
- Close proximity to local cafes and eateries
- Engaging company culture
Our client is a multinational industry-leading organisation. They attract the best talent in the market and boast an outstanding company culture.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB5182.