Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged to source a high-calibre and technically strong Treasury Analyst for a large multination organisation. Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager, this role will require you to be a key member of the finance function whilst taking responsibility of the following tasks.
- Manage bank accounts to maximise interest income and minimise risk and costs
- Negotiate with banks for best market rates to achieve best pricing
- Keep minimal amounts in foreign currencies and minimise forex exposure
- Provide business partnering support to Trade departments, the CFO and stakeholders in relation to foreign exchange rates and interest rates
- Provide support to the CFO as required
- Foster effective working relationships with Banks and other Group companies
- Production of all relevant reporting as required
- Maintain an accurate database of Group banking arrangements and facilities
- Completion of reconciliations as required
- Ad hoc tasks as specified by management
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have excellent technical skills and have Treasury experience from a large and complex commercial organisation. Your interpersonal and communication skills will need to be first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of key internal and external stakeholders, and develop strong professional relationships with those both above and below you. Written and verbal Japanese skills will be advantageous but are not essential.
Our client is a very large and diversified multinational organisation that boasts a broad range of businesses across the group.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.