This role will see you report into the Regional Operations Manager, where you will be responsible for:
- Prepare daily cash position and manage liquidity requirements;
- Prepare day cash reconciliations;
- Prepare EFT payments for review and approval;
- Coordinate & release of payments;
- Support Treasury Operations Manager on currency and FX;
- Prepare daily cash journals and post to GL;
- Processing of FX in Treasury Management System;
- Perform month end processes including cash and GL reconciliations;
- Business partner across departments regarding payments; and
- Prepare & reconcile monthly credit card statements.
- 1-3 years experience in a treasury, assistant accountant or financial accounting role.
- Exposure to treasury will be highly advantageous but not a necessary requirement
- Degree qualified
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent project & time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.