Our client is a successful family owned retail business that has established itself as a leading player within a range of categories across ANZ. With a product portfolio that is resistant to economic conditions, and having experienced strong growth over the past 15 years, the business is excited to continue growing across ANZ, and now seeks a Warehouse Operations Manager to drive outstanding operational practices and play a key role in developing a world class supply chain for the future, under the guidance of a reputable leader with demonstrated High EQ.
Reporting to the COO, we are seeking a hands-on, dynamic leader that is adept to managing and optimising performance metrics, including KPI's and reporting, in a bid to continue developing a high performing and resilient operation that services both B2B and B2C channels.
In this role, key responsibilities include overseeing diverse, multi-site warehouse functions, maintaining safe operations, and ensuring inventory integrity. This role includes multi-site management, leading a team of supervisors and warehouse staff, recruiting and training additional workforce with consideration of peaks in demand, and optimising relationships with 3PL providers. Responsibilities also involve developing and monitoring operational KPIs, driving continuous improvement, and serving as a key stakeholder for vendor selection and cost analysis.
To be successful, you will have:
- Proven experience managing Warehouse Operations and driving best in class operational and safety practices
- Sound understanding of cost levers across a Warehouse operation, with a demonstrated track record of implementing innovate solutions to drive a future supply chain that is resilient and fit for purpose
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities to coordinate cross-functional teams effectively and influence change across the operation
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to work for a high performing, stable company with incredible tenure that is committed to ethical and sustainable practices
- A collaborative and supportive team environment that will help you grow your career; given the size of the business, there could be real opportunity to keep developing.
- A stable business that is a genuine leader in it’s space and continues to grow after 15+ years of successful operation
- A chance to drive positive change operationally and drive best operational practices to facilitate future company growth
- Competitive salary and company perks
How to Apply:
How to apply To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lewis Ironside on 0435824108 or email@example.com