Our client is seeking a Workforce Manager to join their Payroll department in this newly created, full time permanent position.
While working closely and reporting into a lovely and supportive Payroll Manager, you will have the autonomy to drive your work and make the role your own.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Lead, motivate, and assist team members towards best practice
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Solid experience of modern awards & EBA's interpution
- Analyist experience in a payroll environment analysing and processing data
- Ability to train new and existing managers and employees with rostering and payroll processes and functions
- Collection of data and analysis to improve business operations
- Changing work schedules to optimize performance
- Contribute to the implementation of key changes and improvements identified from compliance and rostering reviews.
- Identify further improvements and changes to payroll processes to ensure delivery of a high quality, customer focused and continued service improvement.
- Assist with the induction of new staff including detailed briefing on rostering and the payroll processes
- Understanding, interpreting and applying the relevant awards for the business.
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of legislation that affects the business and applying as required.
- Ability to produce/analyse statistical reports and produce reports as required
- Experience with Award & EBA interpretation and five year’s experience in a medium to large size organisation
- Solid experience with the analysis of payroll data and reporting
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- High level of organisation, accuracy and efficiency
- High degree of initiative and enthusiasm
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team
- Priortise tasks efficiently and manage time effectively
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Work with minimal supervision
- Work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Skills in practical application of computerised payroll systems – preferably Pronto or Kronos.
How to Apply
To apply please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively, if you've dealt with a Sharp & Carter consultant within the last 12 months, please get in touch with Candace Page directly via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au or 0418 630 526.