Our client is a well-known organisation who are known as leaders within their industry. Due to continued growth, our client has created a new role/opportunity for a dynamic and talented recent accounting graduate to join their friendly and supportive team on a permanent basis. This position will require who can start immediately or on short-notice and the candidate must have full working rights (permanent resident or Australian citizen).
About the role
Working as part of a team and reporting through to the Accounts Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations
- Manage relationships and handle queries with internal and external stakeholders
- Allocate and receipt payments
- Provide assistant to the finance team with other administration and accounting duties
- Recent accounting graduate
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Team player mentality and willing to try new things to further develop
- Strong and effective communication skills and the ability to build relationships with all types of people.
- Fantastic training and development
- Opportunity to gain accounting experience as a recent graduate
- Immediate start
- Collaborative & supportive team
- The company is building a brand-new office
- Full-time role in a secure company
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.