Our client is a firmly established, major player in the service industry experiencing steady growth. They are industry leaders within their space, partnering with Natural Health, Food, Beverage and Logistics providers across Australia. This Accounts Coordinator position is designed to support key clients and is truly varied and dynamic in nature allowing you to be challenged and motivated. This is a crucial role within the business and one that requires an experienced Accounts Coordinator with a motivated and driven work ethic.
- Manage a portfolio of large to medium resellers accounts within Australia
- Build and nurture client relationships
- Take a pro-active approach to all aspects of account management
- Problem solve and manage internal procedures
- Assist with prioritisation of schedules as required
- Liaise with manufacturing for queries and ETA’s
- Order approvals and directions for team on processing requirements
- Manage client data
- Monthly and quarterly reporting
- Liaise with key internal staff in both office and manufacturing
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound relationship building and networking skills both internally and with clients
- Working collaboratively with team members
- Previous experience in a similar industry is an advantage
About the company
With a very broad product catalogue, our client is a rapidly growing service distributor of unique, reputable businesses as well as renowned retailers. They have fast become one of the leading players within the Australian market. Their leaders are passionate about attracting and developing switched on and passionate people to assist them on their growth journey and in return hope to provide you with incredibly fulfilling and lucrative careers with the business.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.