This autonomous role entails looking after an existing portfolio of accounts across the South Australian market. Your portfolio of customers will be stakeholders within laboratories & research departments, across hospitals, universities & the public sector. Ultimately, your role will be to drive revenue growth through your portfolio.
- Manage & grow your portfolio of accounts
- Day to day management of key stakeholders, spending the majority of your time on the road in front of customers
- Providing exceptional service & being a knowledge resource for your customers
- Identifying opportunities for growth in ranging of products
- Utilising the CRM to maximise sales efficiency
- Discovering new opportunities to assist in the overall revenue growth of your territory
- Qualification or Background in the Science / Laboratory field & looking to step into Sales
- Sales experience selling products into labs, research departments etc
- Understanding of how to plan & manage a large portfolio of accounts effectively
- Passion for customer-facing sales & delivering solutions to customers
- Intimate Organisation that’s part of a Global Business
- True Territory / Account Management position with existing portfolio
- Great culture with continued growth aspirations in place
The business has developed itself an excellent reputation for providing labs with high quality, specialised products across the country. They have the rare advantage of being small & nimble, but also being owned by a global organisation who provide the additional resources where required. Additionally, they have strong growth plans in place to drive continued success across the business.
Head Office for the business is in Melbourne, and there are satellite sites in every other state for employees to get together & share ideas. The business prides itself on providing a culture of collaboration, career progression & excellence in what they do.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.